1. Is WATERBOARD a fat burner?
No Waterboard is a natural diuretic.
2. Is WATERBOARD safe for woman?
Yes Waterboard is absolutely safe for women. It can even be take when its that time of the month to help with bloating.
3. When is WATERBOARD ideal?
Waterboard is ideal for bodybuilding competitions, photoshoots, weddings, or any big event where looking and feeling your best is an absolute top priority.
4. What is WATERBOARD used for?
Waterboard is an all-natural water loss formula that will eliminate the top layer of subcutaneous water retention that has been blurring away your coveted definition.
5. When should WATERBOARD be taken?
Ideally 3-5 days prior to a photo shoot, bodybuilding contest or an event.
6. How long should I take WATERBOARD for?
Waterboard can be taken for a max of 5 days.
7. How many servings come in a WATERBOARD box?
10 serving per Waterboard box.
8. Can i take WATERBOARD DAILY?
Due to the extreme effectiveness of Waterboard it should only be taken for a max of 10 consecutive days.
9. How much water should be consumed with WATERBOARD?
120 ounces should be consumed when taking Waterboard.
10. What is the purpose of WATERBOARD?
The purpose of Waterboard is to eliminate the top layer of subcutaneous water that is between the skin and muscle which has been blurring away your coveted definition.