BUCKED UP Non-Stim defies all stigmas. It proves that the days of needing stimulants for a killer workout are long gone. Formulated with the same clinically studied ingredients that made BUCKED UP quasi-famous, this caffeine-free pre-workout packs a combo punch many wouldn’t think possible: pump, endurance, mental focus, hydration, and energy (sans stimulants).
The Other Guys told us it couldn’t be done...which is when we knew it had to be (flexing on “haters” is kind of our jam). Try BUCKED UP Non-Stim and join the stim-free team.
CAFFEINE FREE - KETO FRIENDLY - CREATINE FREE - ZERO CALORIE - GMP CERTIFIED
BUCKED UP® NON-STIM pre workout is loaded with scientifically backed ingredients, at clinically effective dosages. Also includes all natural flavoring and no artificial sweeteners or coloring. BUCKED UP® is a game-changer and doesn't use proprietary blends. We have nothing to hide. You won't find ineffective doses of any ingredients in BUCKED UP® because we know that you don't want to pay for a supplement that isn't going to work. BUCKED UP® is effective for serious athletes, bodybuilders, and anyone else looking to up their game.
We’re not saying everyone should swear to a life of stimulant celibacy -- we love our stimulants just as much as the next caffeine addict -- but there are several factors that could lead you to making the switch, even if temporarily.
Questions to ask yourself: Do you experience regular brain fog each morning? Do you workout at night? Do you have high blood pressure? Are you pregnant? Do you have a low caffeine tolerance? Do you possess an ungodly high tolerance? Do cans of BUCKED UP Energy act as a second floor in your car? If you answered yes to any one of these questions, then the time to try BUCKED UP Non-Stim is...well, last month actually. Trying it now will suffice, though. (For more information on why to go caffeine-free, check out our blog!)
Benefits You Can Trust
Now, you might be thinking; “A pre-workout can’t be effective without caffeine!” or “Energy without stimulants -- no way, that’s heresy!”
We were once skeptics too. And you’re right. It is heresy. But hey, people (i.e. the Roman Catholic Church) once called Galileo a heretic for suggesting the earth wasn’t the center of the universe…yeah...that happened. Like Galileo, we use science to back our heretic ways.
First and foremost: VITAMIN B12: this vitamin is needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose -- the body’s preferred energy source -- thereby increasing your body’s energy PRODUCTION, delaying fatigue and drop kicking lethargy. Surprise: your body can produce energy on its own, it just has to be encouraged (caffeine does the opposite of that).
- Vitamin B12: Massively ramp up your body’s energy production: 1667% of your daily need.
- Citrulline: 6g to maximize blood flow (nitric oxide booster)
- Actigin®: Increase VO2 MAX & boost athletic performance
- Deer Antler Velvet: For optimal workout recovery
- Alphasize®: Clinically shown to sharpen mental focus
- Astragin®: Clinically shown to increase citrulline absorption by up to 66.7 %
- Beta-Alanine: Promotes strength, endurance, & muscle growth
Take 1 serving 15-30 minutes before your workout for increased energy production, pump, focus, endurance, and hydration.
- STAG/DOE Multivitamin: You shouldn’t even question why to add STAG/DOE multivitamins into your supplement stack. Do you care about your health? Good. There’s your reason. (one serving daily)
- PUMP-ocalypse: You’ll already achieve better pumps without caffeine, but why stop there? Add in PUMP-ocalypse for unparalleled pumps -- and even strength gains (20-30 minutes pre-workout)
- Collagen: Not just for hair, skin, and nails, Collagen is a powerful protein for aging gracefully, building muscle, and even improving sleep. (One serving before bed)
- Sleep Support: Speaking of sleep, here’s a fun fact: your sleep quality impacts the quality of your workouts (and workout recovery). Sleep Support is designed to improve your sleep quality from the inside out, without making you feel drowsy the day after. (one serving before bed)
- The Original BCAA: For muscle recovery, endurance, and added hydration. (Can be sipped throughout the day and/or taken during workout)